viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

My dear Nash


I don't know how to explain this. My dear Nash, you mean a lot for me, you know? You're a true friend. My confident. With you, I meet another things and another feeling, you inspire me to create and think in another things. I have another friends but you are very important. All the time I stay in the computer talking to you, I love it because you make me feel so good. You help me in everything you can, I know. When I talk with you I'm feeling...free, I guess. I don't know in what moment happen these, all I know is that you are one of my best friend. I know you don't feel the same, I think, but doesn't matter. I love you and I need you in my life for now. I hope you stay with me for a along time.
Dos partes separadas hacen una amistad completa.
La verdad Nashita, no se que haria sin vos en estos momentos. Sabes que diariamente me bajoneo, aunque no lo digo, tengo siempre lo mismo en la cabeza, y cuando hablamos, mi mente se libera. Y haber podido conocerte personalmente fue algo realmente lindo. Ya dos veces nos vimos y la pase tan bien, hablando de los jonas, de distintas cosas. Realmente aprecio que me soportes y converses conmigo, en mi historial de conversaciones creo que el tuyo es el mas pesado. Creo que ya dije todo, lo que esta en ingles es lo mas importante, intente decirte todo lo que debia decirte o por lo menos queria que supieras. Ojala te guste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario